SSC CHSL 2019 Registration: Last date of application for SSC CHSL 2019 recruitment is tomorrow (January 10, till 11:59 PM). The last date for fee payment is 12 January 2020 (till 11:59 PM). Staff Selection Commission has removed 4893 recruitments this time in CHSL. In CHSL 2019, 1269 posts of Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretarial Assistant / Junior Passport Assistant, 3598 posts of Postal / Shorting Assistant and 26 posts of Data Entry Operator have been announced. These vacancies belong to 26 ministries and departments. Of these 4893 posts, 2354 posts are unreserved while 630 posts are reserved for SC, 386 ST and 1014 posts for OBC and 509 EWS. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had issued the notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10 + 2) Examination-2019 in the month of December. SSC has issued notices many times that students should apply early, do not wait for the last date for application. Through this recruitment, the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, LDC and Data Entry Operator will be filled.
- Appointments will be held on these posts
Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs 25,500 to 81,100
Data entry operator (DOE)
Pay Scale: Rs 25,500 to 81,100.
Data Entry Operator
Pay Scale: Rs 25,500 to 81,100.
- Educational Qualification (All four posts above)
– Must have passed class XII examination from a recognized school board. Or equivalent qualification.
– For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Clerk posts, there should be a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
– For the post of data entry operator, the computer should have a speed of 8000 key-depressions per hour.
- Age limit (All posts)
– Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Age will be calculated based on 01 January 2020.
– The candidate must be born before 02 January 1993 and not later than 01 January 2002.
– SC / ST applicants will get five years in the maximum age limit, three years for OBC applicants and ten years for the disabled
- Selection Process
For selection of qualified candidates, the Commission will conduct Computer Based Riton Examination (Tier-1), Descriptive Paper (Tier-2) and Typing Test / Skill Test (Tier-3) Examination. It is necessary to pass the candidates at each stage of the examination.
Computer Based Examination (Tier-1) format
– This exam will be based on multiple choice questions. The paper will have four parts. In the first part, questions will be asked from English Language (Basic Knowledge), in the second part General Intelligence, in the third part Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) and in the fourth part General Awareness.
– The paper will contain questions for a total of 200 marks. There will be 25-25 questions from each part for 50-50 marks.
All questions except English language questions will be in both English and Hindi languages.
– There will be negative marking in the exam. Each wrong answer will be deducted by 0.50 marks.
Conducting Computer Based Riton Examination (Tier-1)
16 to 27 March 2020
- Format of Deceptive Paper (Tier-2)
– This exam will be decryptive, for which 100 marks are prescribed. It will have to write essay in 200-250 words and letter / application writing in 150-200 words.
– To pass this exam, candidates have to bring 33 percent marks.
– Candidates will be given one hour to solve 100 questions. This question paper has to be given in Hindi or English language only.
- Typing Test / Skill Test (Tier-3) format
– This exam will be of qualifying nature. Only those candidates who have passed Tier-1 and Tier-2 will be able to participate in this examination.
– For the post of Data Entry Operator, candidates have to give Skill Test and Typeintest Test for the remaining posts.
– For the post of data entry operator, the speed of data entry on the computer should be 8000 key-depressions per hour.
Type test must be given in English or Hindi. Candidates should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English for English medium and 30 words per minute in Hindi for Hindi medium.
– Final selection list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Tier-1 and Tier-2.
Examination will be done at these examination centers: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Kolkata, Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Delhi.
- Application fee
– Rs 100 for unreserved and OBC candidates.
– SC / ST, women, ex-servicemen and candidates with disability are not to be paid any fee.
– Fee can be paid online or offline.
– Payment can be made through challan or net banking or credit / debit card at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Important Information:
– Candidates can apply for only one post.
– On the day of examination, it is mandatory to carry other documents issued by the government, including voter card, Aadhaar card or driving, for personal identification. Without this, you will not get admission in the examination center.
– Along with this, three color photos of passport size will have to be taken along with. Without these, you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
– If the candidate does not get the admission card till one week before the examination, then he / she can contact the respective region center.
- See advertisement of recruits here
– Login to the website (www.ssc.nic.in). 03 December 2019 Notice of Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Level Examination 2019 link will appear in the latest news window on the homepage.
For Kanpur, Lucknow, Bhagalpur and Patna
Regional Director (Central Region)
Staff Selection Commission, 34-A,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil Lines, Central House
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211001
(ssc chsl 12th level examination 2019 notification)
For Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110504